If you have been injured due to no fault of your own, it is likely you are seeking compensation due to any damages sustained, costly medical bills, emotional distress, and loss of work or wages. However, you may be surprised to learn that obtaining the compensation you deserve is harder than it should be. Unfortunately, many insurance companies don’t make it easy for victims seeking financial compensation, and our New Orleans personal injury lawyers of Cossé Law Firm want to help you avoid that as much as possible.
The following are some of our tips on how to maximize your personal injury settlement:
- Preserve your evidence for trial, including photographs, witness contact information, copies of video surveillance, police reports, accident location, etc.
- Stay off social media as posting information about the accident could harm your chance at an accurate settlement.
- Obtain the necessary medical treatment, and ensure you keep all of those records.
- Always remain as polite, informative, and honest as possible with the insurance representative, as making a good impression will take you far.
- Enlist in the help of an experienced, aggressive, and skilled New Orleans personal injury lawyer who will guide you throughout the entire process effectively and efficiently.
Contact Our New Orleans Personal Injury Attorneys Today
If you or a loved one have suffered injuries at the hands of another’s negligence, it is essential you act quickly in enlisting in the help of Cossé Law Firm so as to best ensure you will obtain the results you deserve. Our New Orleans personal injury attorneys won’t give up on you or your case, as we apply our relentless work ethic to each and every case we handle. We prioritize your success and satisfaction above all.
Schedule an initial consultation with a skilled New Orleans personal injury lawyer by calling (504) 265-1600.