Jefferson Parish Personal Injury Lawyer – Known As the Heavy Hitter®
- The award-winning lawyers at the Cossé Law Firm fight tirelessly to reach the best possible outcome in every client’s case.
- Chip Cossé is an experienced lawyer committed to helping clients get their lives back on track after an injury.
- For over 20 years, our honest and aggressive attorneys have been winning sizable verdicts and settlements on behalf of the injured in Louisiana.
- Don’t take our word for it—read the reviews on our website to see why clients think we are one of the top law firms in town.
- Talk to a compassionate attorney in our office today—call to schedule a free consultation.
Every year, millions of people in the U.S. are injured in accidents that were not their fault. These individuals have the option of filing a personal injury claim against the negligent parties that caused them harm. The goal of filing a personal injury claim is to recover compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering caused by the injury. Although every personal injury victim has the right to file this type of claim, there’s no guarantee that he or she will successfully recover compensation. Make sure you are compensated fairly by working with a skilled and aggressive personal injury attorney.
If you have been injured due to the negligent acts of another person, speak to a personal injury attorney at the Cossé Law Firm about your case. Schedule a free consultation with our compassionate team of attorneys by calling 504-588-9500 or filling out the short contact form on our website.
Lawyer – Protecting the Rights of Car Accident Victims
Jefferson Parish Car Accident Lawyer – Recovering Compensation For the Injured
- Let the award-winning team of attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm fight for compensation while you focus solely on your recovery.
- Attorney Chip Cossé has over 20 years of legal experience and extensive trial experience as well.
- We are known as one of the best law firms in the state due to our commitment to fighting for our clients.
- Read through the reviews on our website to learn why clients are so grateful for our honest and aggressive lawyers.
- Speak to a top lawyer on our team today—call or email us to schedule a free consultation.
Motorists can suffer serious injuries if they are involved in a car accident—even if it’s a minor fender bender. A severe injury could lead to expensive medical bills, time off of work, and a great deal of emotional anguish. It could take months for victims with severe injuries to get back on their feet after an accident. This experience can be devastating—especially if the accident was not the victim’s fault.
Negligent drivers may not face criminal charges for injuring another motorist, but they can face civil penalties. Car accident victims can file a personal injury claim against the at-fault party to recover compensation for their medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. But first, it’s best to seek legal advice from a personal injury attorney.
The personal injury attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm have over two decades of legal experience. If you have been injured in a car accident, let us help you recover the compensation that you deserve.
Law Firm – Assisting Truck Accident Victims in Louisiana
Jefferson Parish Truck Accident Lawyer – Prepared to Handle Complex Personal Injury Cases
- Our award-winning attorneys have successfully recovered millions of dollars of compensation for our truck accident injury clients.
- Attorney Chip Cossé is a skilled negotiator who will fight tirelessly to recover the compensation that you deserve.
- For over two decades, our lawyers have been committed to helping clients in the community reach the best possible outcome in their cases.
- The Cossé Law Firm is one of the top law firms in the state—read some of our client reviews to see why.
- Get honest legal advice from an aggressive and compassionate lawyer in our office during a free consultation.
Truck accident cases may seem similar to car accident cases, but they are actually very different. One of the reasons why they are so different is the fact that so many parties can be at fault for a truck accident. Sometimes, it’s the driver of the truck and the driver’s employer. In other cases, the fault falls on the manufacturer of a certain part of the truck or the company responsible for loading the cargo. Determining fault can be difficult, and it’s just one of the many obstacles that victims face when trying to recover compensation for their injuries.
To successfully overcome these legal obstacles, it’s important to work with an experienced truck accident attorney. The personal injury attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm have represented clients injured in accidents with commercial trucks for over two decades. We know every aspect of these cases and are not afraid to fight for what we think our clients deserve.
Legal Services – For Motorcyclists Injured in Tragic Accidents
Jefferson Parish Motorcycle Accident Lawyer – Helping Motorcyclists Move Forward After A Crash
- The Cossé Law Firm is staffed with an award-winning team of attorneys who are committed to helping clients reach the best possible outcome in their case.
- Top attorney Chip Cossé is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which recognizes lawyers who win seven-figure verdicts and settlements.
- Clients often leave us reviews thanking our lawyers for their honest and aggressive legal representation.
- Unlike other law firms, we have the legal resources to handle complex motorcycle injury cases.
- Contact our office to schedule a free consultation with a lawyer on our team.
Being in a car accident can be a frightening experience, but nothing is as terrifying as being involved in a motorcycle accident. Motorcyclists do not have the benefit of being protected by seatbelts, airbags, and the frame of a car. There is nothing between them and the road, so they are exposed to far more risk than people who drive passenger vehicles. Tragically, many motorcyclists suffer devastating brain or spinal cord injuries when they are hit by a passenger vehicle. Even worse, thousands of motorcyclists are killed in motorcycle accidents every year. In fact, the Insurance Information Institute reports that motorcyclists are 29 times more likely than occupants of a passenger vehicle to suffer fatal injuries and five times more likely to suffer non-fatal injuries.
Fortunately, motorcycle accident victims who have been injured due to another person’s negligence can recover compensation by filing a personal injury claim. Speak to a personal injury attorney at the Cossé Law Firm to learn how to get started.
Civil Trial Attorney – With A Passion For Helping Brain Injury Victims
Jefferson Parish Brain Injury Lawyer – Dedicated to TBI Victims in the Community
- Chip Cossé is an award-winning lawyer who is known as the Heavy Hitter® for his honest and aggressive legal representation.
- The attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm have over two decades of experience providing the best legal representation to the injured in Louisiana.
- Take a look at the reviews on Yelp, Avvo, or our website to learn more about working with the lawyers at the Cossé Law Firm.
- Schedule a free consultation with a top attorney from one of the best law firms in the state, the Cossé Law Firm.
Along with the heart, the brain is one of the most important organs in the body, which is why a brain injury is so devastating. Sadly, millions of people are diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries (TBI’s) every year. The leading causes of these injuries are slip and falls, car accidents, and criminal acts, such as assault. Many of these injuries are minor, which means they are mild TBIs, but other victims suffer moderate or severe TBIs, which means their brains have been badly damaged. Even a mild TBI can cause major problems that worsen over time, including memory loss and early onset dementia.
If another person is responsible for your brain injury, it’s important to seek legal advice from an experienced personal injury attorney. The team at the Cossé Law Firm has over 20 years of experience helping personal injury victims recover the compensation they deserve. Let us fight for compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. Call us today to schedule a free consultation regarding your case.
General Practice Attorney – Working Tirelessly For Victims With Spinal Cord Damage
Jefferson Parish Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer – Helping Victims Recover the Compensation They Deserve
- To recover compensation in a spinal injury case, it’s important to work with a top lawyer from one of the best law firms in the state.
- The award-winning lawyers at the Cossé Law Firm are focused on reaching the best possible outcome for each of their clients.
- Read the reviews on our website to see what clients have to say about working with our attorneys.
- Schedule a free consultation with an honest and aggressive attorney in our office today.
Spinal cord injuries are one of the most serious and most common injuries that can occur in a car wreck, motorcycle crash, or any other type of accident. There are two types of spinal cord injuries: complete and incomplete. A complete spinal cord injury occurs when the spinal cord is completely fractured or compressed, whereas an incomplete injury occurs when the spinal cord is only partially fractured or compressed. Complete spinal cord injury victims can no longer move or feel sensations below the point of the injury, but incomplete spinal cord injury victims retain some movement or feeling.
Have you sustained a spinal cord injury? If so, seek legal representation from the experienced personal injury attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm right away. Our team of personal injury attorneys are committed to recovering as much compensation as possible for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Schedule a free consultation today to discuss your legal options.
Trial Attorney – Seeking Justice on Behalf of Defective Product Victims
Jefferson Parish Product Liability Lawyer – With Extensive Trial Experience
- Over the past two decades, the award-winning attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for clients.
- Chip Cossé is an experienced lawyer and the founder of one of the best law firms in Louisiana.
- Our honest and aggressive approach to product liability law helps us reach the best possible outcome for our clients.
- Don’t take our word for it—read some of the positive reviews about our lawyers written by our former clients.
- To schedule a free consultation with a top attorney, call or email our office today.
The products that are sold to consumers should not be dangerous as long as consumers use them in the way they are intended to be used. But unfortunately, if a product is defective, it could be incredibly dangerous.
Anyone who is injured by a defective product has the right to file a product liability claim against the party responsible for the defect. Sometimes, the responsible party is the designer of the product, but in many cases, it is the manufacturer of the product.
Product liability cases can be very complex. Multiple parties may be at fault, and an attorney must build a strong case in order to prove that the defect existed and caused the victim’s injuries. For these reasons, it’s crucial to work with a personal injury attorney who has experience representing clients who have been injured by defective products. Learn more about how the attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm can help by calling our office today.
Contact Our Law Office to Schedule A Free Consultation
Have you or a loved one been injured due to the negligent acts of another person? If so, seek legal representation from the experienced personal injury lawyers at the Cossé Law Firm. Our attorneys are experienced in many different practice areas, including wrongful death, brain injury, product liability claims, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, auto accidents, and other personal injury cases.
To schedule a no-fee consultation, please enter your information in the form on our site or contact us by phone at 504-588-9500. During this initial consultation, we will provide you and your family with honest legal advice. We will also address questions or concerns that you may have about your legal issues.