Lafourche Parish Personal Injury Lawyer – With Over Two Decades of Legal Experience
- Chip Cossé is a top personal injury attorney and founder of the Cossé Law Firm who has over 20 years of experience.
- The award-winning attorneys on our team are committed to helping victims recover the compensation they need to move forward in their lives.
- Our lawyers always offer clients honest legal advice and aggressive legal representation.
- Read through the reviews on our website to see why clients consider us one of the best law firms in Louisiana.
- If you are interested in filing a personal injury claim, schedule a free consultation with a lawyer on our team right away.
People who are injured due to the negligent acts of another person need to understand their rights under personal injury law. If another person’s negligence is to blame for your injuries, the law gives you the right to file a personal injury claim. Victims who can successfully prove that the defendant’s negligence caused their injuries can recover compensation for all injury-related expenses and losses.
Proving liability, or fault, in a personal injury case is more difficult than it may seem. It involves building a case using evidence such as witness testimony, photographs from the scene of the accident, and medical records. For this reason, personal injury victims are strongly encouraged to seek legal advice and representation from an experienced attorney. Personal injury victims that have an attorney, on average, receive over 3 times what they would if they handled their case by themselves.
The personal injury attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm have over 20 years of experience representing injured victims throughout the state of Louisiana. To schedule a free consultation with our team, call 504-588-9500 or fill out the form on our website.
Lawyer – Pursuing Justice For Car Accident Victims Injured In Louisiana
Lafourche Parish Car Accident Lawyer – Holding Negligent Motorists Accountable
- The award-winning attorneys at our law firm will always protect your rights and fight for the best settlement or verdict.
- Chip Cossé is an experienced attorney known for his honest and aggressive legal representation.
- Our lawyers have extensive legal resources that help them tackle the most complex personal injury cases.
- Read our reviews to see why clients think the Cossé Law Firm is one of the best law firms in the state.
- Seek legal representation from a top lawyer as soon as possible after an accident—call us to schedule a free consultation today.
The vast majority of car accidents are caused by negligence, which can mean many different things. Sometimes, negligence is a driver running a red light and colliding with another car that is legally traveling through the intersection. Other times, negligence can be a driver sending a text message instead of focusing on the road. Unfortunately, there are many ways that negligence can lead to car accidents, which is why there are so many crashes every year.
Recovering from a car accident injury can be an incredibly emotional and stressful experience. But luckily, no car accident victim has to go through this dark time on their own. Let the compassionate personal injury attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm stand by your side throughout the legal process. Our team of lawyers is committed to helping our clients receive the best medical care possible. As our clients are being treated, we will be hard at work fighting the insurance company to reach the best possible outcome in their case.
Law Firm – With A Team of Skilled Truck Accident Attorneys
Lafourche Parish Truck Accident Lawyer – Serving Victims in Louisiana For Over 20 Years
- Chip Cossé is an honest and aggressive truck accident attorney known for winning large verdicts on behalf of his clients.
- The lawyers at the Cossé Law Firm are committed to helping clients recover as much compensation as possible.
- See why clients choose our award-winning attorneys over other top law firms by reading the countless positive reviews on our website.
- The best way to learn more about your legal options is to schedule a free consultation with a lawyer on our team right away.
A truck is not only much larger and heavier than a standard passenger vehicle, it’s also much more difficult to control. This is one of many reasons why truck accidents occur so often.
Truck accidents lead to serious, sometimes fatal, injuries. In most crashes, the people inside the passenger vehicle are the ones that are injured, not the truck driver. These victims often suffer long-term injuries such as fractured bones, traumatic brain injuries, and spinal cord damage. Not only are these injuries expensive to treat, but they can also make it impossible for the victim to continue working during his or her recovery, or at all.
If you have been injured in a truck accident, it’s important to understand your legal options. Truck accident victims may be able to recover compensation for their medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. But first, they will need to get in touch with a personal injury attorney at the Cossé Law Firm to discuss their legal options.
Legal Services – For Motorcyclists Injured By Negligent Drivers
Lafourche Parish Motorcycle Accident Lawyer – Maximizing Compensation For the Injured
- The Cossé Law Firm is known for our team of honest and aggressive attorneys that will do whatever it takes to reach the best settlement or verdict possible.
- Chip Cossé is an award-winning lawyer who has dedicated his career to helping motorcycle injury victims in Louisiana.
- Our lawyers always put our clients’ needs and best interests first.
- Read our reviews to find out why clients believe we are one of the top motorcycle injury law firms.
- If you’re ready to recover compensation for your injuries, speak to an attorney on our team today.
Some motorists are able to walk away from a car accident without any serious injuries, but this is rarely the case for motorcyclists involved in an accident. A motorcyclist does not have access to the same safety features as a motorist does, which means he is at a much greater risk of being injured in a crash. In many motorcycle accidents, the motorcyclist is thrown off of his bike and onto the pavement, which can cause broken bones, brain damage, spinal cord injuries, and road rash.
Have you been injured in a motorcycle accident? There’s no time to waste—seek legal representation as soon as possible from a knowledgeable personal injury attorney. The team at the Cossé Law Firm has been helping motorcycle accident victims recover the compensation they deserve for over 20 years. To schedule a free consultation regarding your case, call 504-588-9500 or fill out the form on our website.
Civil Trial Attorney -Protecting the Rights of Brain Injury Victims
Lafourche Parish Brain Injury Lawyer – Recovering Six and Seven Figure Verdicts For Clients
- If you have been injured, it’s important to seek legal representation from an experienced lawyer as soon as possible.
- Chip Cossé is known as The Heavy Hitter® because he is one of the best attorneys in the state.
- The award-winning brain injury lawyers at the Cossé Law Firm are proud members of both the Louisiana Bar Association, American Bar Association, American Association for Justice, Louisiana Association for Justice and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Browse through some of the reviews on our website to learn why the Cossé Law Firm is one of the top law firms in town.
- To speak to an honest and aggressive attorney about your case, schedule a free consultation today.
The Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that nearly two million people sustain traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) every year in the U.S. Although children, older teenagers, and older adults are more likely to sustain TBIs, the truth is that no one is immune to this type of injury. Hiring the right attorney that can indentify a TBI is crucial, as emergency rooms and other medical facilities fail to properly diagnose a TBI over 70% of the time.
Over half of all TBIs occur in slip and falls or traffic accidents, according to the CDC. Slip and fall victims may hit their heads against the ground as they tumble, whereas traffic accident victims may hit their heads against a car door, steering wheel, dashboard, or windshield.
Anyone who has suffered a TBI due to the negligence of a driver, property owner, or other party should seek legal representation from an experienced personal injury attorney. The team of lawyers at the Cossé Law Firm will fight tirelessly to recover as much compensation as possible on behalf of traumatic brain injury victims.
General Practice Attorney – Handling Complex Spinal Cord Injury Cases
Lafourche Parish Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer – Protecting the Best Interests of the Injured
- The award-winning lawyers at the Cossé Law Firm take pride in guiding clients through every step of the spinal cord injury legal process.
- Chip Cossé is a compassionate lawyer who has represented personal injury victims for over 20 years.
- Our attorneys take an honest and aggressive approach to personal injury law, which helps us recover as much compensation as possible for our clients.
- Clients think we are one of the best law firms in the state—find out why by reading the reviews on our website.
- Learn about your legal options by scheduling a free consultation with a top attorney on our team.
The spinal cord is a fragile group of nerves that runs from the neck down to the lower abdomen. A blow to the spine can damage these fragile nerves and lead to serious long-term consequences, such as bulging or herniated discs that can cause serious pain and even paralysis.
Every spinal cord injury is unique. The effects of a spinal cord injury will depend on the location and extent of the damage. In general, injuries that occur higher up on the spinal cord are more serious than injuries that occur on the lower portion of the spinal cord. In serious cases, a spinal cord injury can cause the victim to completely lose all movement and sensation in his chest, legs, and arms.
Spinal cord injuries often occur in car accidents, slip and falls, and motorcycle crashes caused by another person’s negligence. Fortunately, help is available for these victims. Call the personal injury attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm today to schedule a free consultation regarding your case.
Trial Attorney – Holding Negligent Manufacturers and Defective Product Designers Accountable
Lafourche Parish Product Liability Lawyer – Seeking Justice For Defective Product Injuries
- Chip Cossé is an award-winning attorney who is known as The Heavy Hitter® throughout the community due to his honest and aggressive approach to personal injury law.
- The lawyers at the Cossé Law Firm have served victims in the community for over 20 years.
- Nothing makes our top attorneys happier than recovering as much compensation as possible for our clients.
- Take a look at the reviews on our website to see why clients think we are one of the best law firms in the state.
- Speak to a product liability lawyer about your case today—call or email our office to set up a free consultation.
A product can be defective for a number of reasons. Sometimes, the product is defective because of its design, meaning the way the product was designed makes it dangerous to use. In other cases, the product is defective due to an error made during the manufacturing process. Finally, defects can also exist when the product is not properly labeled with warnings and instructions for use. Without these labels, consumers have no way of knowing how to protect themselves when using a product.
Anyone who has been injured by a defective product—regardless of the type of defect—has the right to file a product liability claim. The purpose of filing this claim is to recover compensation for your injuries, but compensation is never a guarantee. Product liability cases are known for being challenging, so don’t trust an inexperienced attorney with your case. Instead, trust the skilled attorneys with over 20 years of experience at the Cossé Law Firm.
Schedule A Free Consultation With The Cossé Law Firm
If you have been injured, please don’t hesitate to seek legal representation from the Cossé Law Firm. Our attorneys have experience representing clients in many different practice areas, including medical malpractice, auto accidents, product liability claims, and other personal injury cases involving traumatic injuries. We are proud to represent local clients throughout the greater New Orleans area. To schedule a free consultation, contact our law office by phone at 504-588-9500 or fill out the form on our site.