St. Bernard Parish Personal Injury Lawyer – Providing Legal Representation to Victims For Over 20 Years
- Chip Cossé is an award-winning attorney who is respected by his clients and peers in the legal community.
- The attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm have been serving personal injury victims for over 20 years.
- Our honest and aggressive legal representation has helped us become one of the best law firms in the state.
- See what clients have to say about working with the top lawyers in Louisiana by reading the reviews on our website.
- Then, schedule a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer in our office to discuss your case.
A personal injury claim typically arises when someone is injured due to the negligent or reckless acts of another person. For instance, someone who is injured in a car accident caused by a drunk driver has the right to file a personal injury claim to recover compensation from the intoxicated motorist. This is just one example of the many different types of personal injury claims that are filed every year in the U.S.
Filing a personal injury claim is the easy part—the hard part comes next. After the claim has been filed, the victim will need to prove fault of to the defendant and fight for the compensation that he deserves. The personal injury attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm handle these cases every day, so we know exactly how to present a convincing case and negotiate with the defendant’s insurance company to recover compensation for our clients. Contact our law office today to schedule a free consultation regarding your case.
Lawyer – Advocating For Car Accident Victims in Louisiana
St. Bernard Parish Car Accident Lawyer – Fighting For As Much Compensation As Possible
- Car accident injury victims should seek legal representation from a top lawyer at one of the best law firms in the state.
- The award-winning attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm are committed to recovering as much compensation as possible for the seriously injured.
- Our honest and aggressive lawyers are known for winning six- and seven-figure verdicts on behalf of clients.
- Find out what former clients think about working with an attorney in our office by reading the reviews on our website.
Car accidents can range in severity. Head-on and high-speed collisions are typically considered to be the most dangerous, but unfortunately, every type of car accident is somewhat dangerous. In fact, motorists can suffer injuries even if the accident was a low-speed, minor fender bender.
Some of the most common car accident injuries include broken bones, muscle strains, head trauma, and spinal cord damage. Besides these physical injuries, car accident victims can also experience a significant amount of emotional pain after a crash. This is especially common among victims who have sustained life-changing injuries and now have to adjust to their new normal.
At the Cossé Law Firm, we understand that life can be emotionally and physically challenging after a car accident. Our compassionate and skilled personal injury attorneys will work tirelessly to recover compensation for your injuries. While we handle this, we expect you to focus solely on recovering from your emotional and physical injuries. Call us today to schedule a free consultation about your case.
Law Firm – Providing Compassionate Legal Representation to Truck Accident Victims
St. Bernard Parish Truck Accident Lawyer – Working Tirelessly to Help the Injured
- If you have been injured, it’s important to seek legal representation from one of the top truck accident lawyers as soon as possible.
- The award-winning attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm will always protect the best interests of their clients.
- Chip Cossé is an honest and aggressive attorney with extensive trial experience who is prepared to take your truck accident case to court, if necessary.
- Find out why clients choose us over other law firms by reading the reviews on our website.
- If you’re ready to recover compensation, speak to a lawyer in our office about your case today.
Truck accidents happen far more often than many people may realize. There are thousands of truck accidents every year caused by driver fatigue, driver error, defective parts, or improper maintenance. Due to the size and weight of commercial trucks, these accidents can seriously injure drivers and passengers. Sadly, many of the injuries are fatal.
Truck accident victims have the legal right to file a personal injury claim against the parties responsible for the crash. But, determining who is responsible is not as easy as it may seem. An investigation will need to be conducted in order to gather evidence related to the accident. This evidence can then be used to prove liability so the victim can finally recover the compensation that he or she deserves.
A number of challenging legal obstacles may arise in a truck accident case, so it’s important to be represented by an experienced personal injury attorney. To schedule a free consultation with the Cossé Law Firm, call or email our office today.
Legal Services – For Clients Injured in Motorcycle Accidents
St. Bernard Parish Motorcycle Accident Lawyer – Negotiating Large Settlements For the Injured
- The award-winning attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm let clients focus solely on their recovery while they fight for the best settlement or verdict possible.
- Attorney Chip Cossé even gives his cell phone number to clients so they can reach him at any time.
- Each lawyer on our team is known for offering honest and aggressive legal representation to clients who have been seriously injured.
- The glowing reviews written by our former clients have helped us become known as one of the top law firms in the state.
- Call our office to schedule a free consultation with our team of experienced motorcycle accident lawyers.
It’s much harder for a motorist to see a motorcyclist on the road than it is for them to see another motorist. This is especially true when it’s dark outside and seeing the shadowy figure of a motorcycle becomes even more difficult. Because motorcycles are so hard to see, motorists often collide with them when moving into another lane, merging onto an interstate, passing through an intersection, or making a turn. Sadly, these collisions can seriously injure the motorcyclist even if the car was traveling at a low speed.
Motorcycle accident victims who have been injured due to the negligence of another driver should seek legal representation from an experienced personal injury attorney at once. The personal injury attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm can review your case to determine if you are entitled to compensation from the at-fault driver. Call today to schedule a free consultation with one of our knowledgeable attorneys.
Civil Trial Attorney – Handling Complex Brain Injury Cases
St. Bernard Parish Brain Injury Lawyer – Securing the Compensation Victims Deserve
- The Cossé Law Firm is committed to protecting the rights of personal injury victims in Louisiana.
- Chip Cossé is a top lawyer who has spent 20 years helping victims recover compensation.
- Our award-winning brain injury attorneys work one-on-one with clients instead of passing them off to legal assistants, which is what often occurs in other law firms.
- See why our lawyers are known as the best of the best by reading the reviews on our website.
- Then, meet with an honest and aggressive attorney to discuss your case during a free consultation.
There are two types of traumatic brain injuries: open injuries and closed injuries. An open injury occurs when the skull is cracked by a blow to the head or the entrance of a foreign object, such as a bullet. A closed injury, on the other hand, occurs when the brain is damaged even though the skull is still intact. The damage occurs either due to a blow or jolt to the head that causes the brain to move around in the skull. Some brain injuries are more serious than others, but no brain injury should ever be taken lightly.
The personal injury attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm are dedicated to helping brain injury victims recover the compensation they deserve. With over 20 years of experience, we have the legal skills and resources to handle complex personal injury cases. Call us today to learn more about how our team of attorneys can help.
General Practice Attorney – Serving Victims With Spinal Cord Damage
St. Bernard Parish Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer – Tirelessly Representing the Injured
- Chip Cossé is a top attorney who has over two decades of experience helping victims in Louisiana.
- Our attorneys do not get paid unless we successfully recover compensation for our clients.
- The honest and aggressive lawyers at the Cossé Law Firm have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for clients.
- After reading our reviews, it’s clear that clients think of us as one of the best law firms in the state.
- Schedule a free consultation with an award-winning lawyer in our office today.
The spinal cord is one of the most important parts of the body. Running from the brainstem to the abdomen, the spinal cord is a cluster of nerves that sends messages from the brain to the rest of the body. An injury to this region damages the nerves, thus making it more difficult or impossible for them to continue communicating with other areas of the body.
Sadly, these injuries are far more common than you may imagine. Many people suffer spinal cord injuries in car crashes, motorcycle accidents, and slip and falls. Even though this injury can occur within a matter of seconds, it can affect the victim for the rest of his or her life.
If you have suffered a spinal cord injury and someone else is to blame, speak to an attorney at the Cossé Law Firm right away. Schedule a free consultation to learn how to recover compensation for your injuries.
Trial Attorney – Experienced in Cases Involving Defective Products
St. Bernard Parish Product Liability Lawyer – Seeking Justice on Behalf of Injured Consumers
- Over the last 20 years, the award-winning attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm have handled countless complex personal injury cases.
- Chip Cossé is an honest and aggressive lawyer who fights tirelessly to protect the best interests of his clients.
- Unlike other law firms, we consistently recover large settlements and win sizable verdicts for our clients.
- Learn more about working with our skilled lawyers by reading the reviews on Avvo, Yelp, or our website.
- Speak to a top attorney in our office about your legal options during a free consultation.
Even a minor defect could make a product dangerous and lead to serious injuries. Sadly, injuries related to defective products are far more common than you may think. Although any type of product could have defects, many of the cases that make headlines involve defective auto parts. A defective airbag or seatbelt could malfunction at the worst possible time—when the driver or passenger is involved in a crash. These victims—along with victims injured by other defective products—have the legal right to file a product liability claim in order to recover compensation.
The personal injury attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm have the legal skills and resources to handle complex product liability cases. With our help, defective product victims may be able to recover compensation for their medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Schedule a free consultation with our team of compassionate attorneys to learn more about your options.
Get Started By Scheduling A Free Consultation Today
The attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm are experienced in many different practice areas, including traffic accidents, product liability cases, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, and wrongful death. We value the attorney-client relationship and treat each client with the respect that they deserve.
Our attorneys are proud to serve clients in the St. Bernard Parish, Orleans Parish, Jefferson Parish, and throughout the greater New Orleans area. To schedule a free consultation and receive legal advice from one of our attorneys, please call 504-588-9500 or fill out the online form on our site.