Tangipahoa Parish Personal Injury Lawyer – With A Commitment to the Community
- The honest and aggressive attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm have the legal resources to handle the most complex personal injury cases.
- Chip Cossé is a top attorney who makes himself available to his clients at all hours.
- Our award-winning lawyers have been helping clients recover compensation for their injuries for over 20 years.
- Find out why we are known as one of the best law firms in the state by reading the reviews written by our former clients.
- Call our office to schedule a free consultation with a top personal injury lawyer on our team.
A personal injury case is a civil case as opposed to a criminal case. This means that the defendant named in the case will not face jail time or other criminal consequences, but he or she will be held liable for the harm that he has caused the plaintiff. Personal injury victims who can successfully prove the defendant is responsible for their injuries can be compensated for their medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. But, recovering compensation is no easy feat, which is why it’s strongly recommended that you work with a personal injury attorney.
Seek legal representation as soon as possible after sustaining injuries. An experienced personal injury attorney will immediately get to work to gather evidence that can be used to prove liability and recover compensation for the victim. Schedule a free consultation with the team of attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm by calling 504-588-9500 or filling out the form on our website.
Lawyer – With A Passion For Helping Car Accident Victims
Tangipahoa Parish Car Accident Lawyer – Holding Careless Drivers Accountable
- The Cossé Law Firm is staffed with honest and aggressive attorneys known for their commitment to helping the injured.
- Unlike other law firms, our award-winning lawyers work one-on-one with clients to help them reach the best possible outcome in their case.
- Browse through the reviews on our website to see what it’s like to work with a top lawyer on our team.
- To schedule a free consultation with a compassionate attorney, call or email the Cossé Law Firm today.
Millions of people are injured in car accidents every year, and thousands more suffer fatal injuries. Because car accidents happen so frequently, it’s safe to say that everyone will probably be involved in at least one accident at some point in their lives. If you are ever involved in an accident that was not your fault, it’s important to seek legal representation from a personal injury attorney right away.
Car accident victims are entitled to compensation for their medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. But, recovering this compensation can be a complicated process that involves proving the other driver’s negligence caused the crash. Even if liability is not disputed, victims will need to know how to negotiate with manipulative insurance adjusters in order to recover the compensation they deserve. At the Cossé Law Firm, we help car accident victims win six and seven-figure verdicts and settlements. Learn how we can help by scheduling a free consultation to discuss your case.
Law Firm – Aggressively Advocating For Truck Accident Victims
Tangipahoa Parish Truck Accident Lawyer – Known For Winning Complex Personal Injury Cases
- Chip Cossé is an award-winning attorney who is committed to serving victims in the community.
- The lawyers at the Cossé Law Firm are known for their honest and aggressive representation.
- Our top attorneys are members of the Louisiana Association For Justice and American Association For Justice.
- The best way to learn what it’s like to work with a lawyer on our team is to read the reviews right here on our website.
- As one of the best law firms in the state, we are committed to recovering as much compensation as possible for our clients.
Serious injuries can occur in any type of traffic accident. But in general, the injuries that are sustained in truck accidents are far more serious than the injuries sustained in other traffic accidents. Some of the injuries, such as brain or spinal cord damage, are so serious that they could continue to affect the victim for the rest of his or her life.
Truck drivers, trucking companies, and parts manufacturers are some of the many parties that could be held liable for a truck accident. To determine who is liable, an attorney will need to conduct a thorough investigation into the crash. It would be difficult—if not impossible—for someone to conduct this type of investigation without the help of an experienced attorney. For this reason, and many others, it’s important to seek legal representation from a personal injury attorney as soon as possible after a truck accident. Call the Cossé Law Firm today to set up a free consultation.
Legal Services – For Clients Injured in Devastating Motorcycle Accidents
Tangipahoa Parish Motorcycle Accident Lawyer – Recovering Compensation For Victims in Louisiana
- Our honest and aggressive legal representation makes the Cossé Law Firm one of the best law firms in the state.
- Our attorneys are members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a group that recognizes top lawyers known for winning seven-figure verdicts for their clients.
- Read the reviews on our website so you can find out what it’s like to work with an experienced attorney on our team.
- Speak to an award-winning lawyer about your case—schedule a free consultation today!
The vast majority of motorcycle accidents are caused by the negligence of motorists. Most motorcycle accidents are head-on collisions, which are very likely to cause life-threatening or fatal injuries. Head-on collisions may be one of the most fatal types of motorcycle accidents, but the truth is that any motorcycle accident can be serious. Even in a “minor” fender bender, motorcyclists can be thrown off of their bikes. When they hit the ground, they could suffer broken bones, head injuries, or spinal cord injuries.
It can take months—or even years—for a motorcycle accident victim to improve or fully recover from his injuries. During this time, he may find it impossible to work, which makes paying massive medical bills even more challenging. If you ever find yourself in this situation, it’s important to seek legal representation from a personal injury attorney to discuss your legal options. Contact the team of personal injury attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm today.
Civil Trial Attorney – Protecting the Rights of Brain Injury Victims
Tangipahoa Parish Brain Injury Lawyer – Providing Aggressive Legal Representation to the Injured
- The Cossé Law Firm has been serving brain injury victims in Louisiana for over 20 years.
- Our award-winning lawyers allow clients to focus solely on their recovery while we fight to reach the best possible outcome in their case.
- Unlike other law firms, our attorneys spend one-on-one time with each of their clients.
- Browse through the reviews on our website to learn more about working with an honest and aggressive attorney from our firm.
- If you’re ready to file a brain injury claim, schedule a free consultation with a top lawyer in our office today.
The severity of a traumatic brain injury can drastically vary depending on the extent of the brain damage. Some victims suffer minor injuries, and do not experience any symptoms after a few weeks or months. On the other hand, a severe brain injury could be fatal if the brain damage is significant.
Many traumatic brain injuries occur in traffic accidents and slip and falls. In fact, these are the leading two causes of all traumatic brain injuries in the U.S. If this injury occurs due to the negligence of another person, such as a reckless driver or careless property owner, the victim may be able to recover compensation.
Your first priority should always be your wellbeing, so seek medical attention immediately after an accident. Then, get in touch with a personal injury attorney to discuss your legal options. Call the experienced and skilled personal injury attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm today to schedule a free consultation.
General Practice Attorney – Dedicated to Helping Spinal Cord Injury Victims
Tangipahoa Parish Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer – Working Tirelessly to Help the Injured
- The award-winning attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm are members of the Louisiana Bar Association and American Bar Association.
- Our lawyers take pride in guiding clients through the legal process from start to finish, which is one of the reasons why we are one of the best law firms in town.
- When you work with an attorney on our team, you can expect to receive honest and aggressive representation.
- Learn more about working with a top lawyer at the Cossé Law Firm by reading the reviews on our website.
The spinal cord is a fragile cluster of nerves located within the backbone that is responsible for sending messages from the brain to other parts of the body. If the spinal cord is injured, it loses the ability to communicate with certain parts of the body. As a result, a spinal cord injury can result in a partial or total loss of movement and sensation below the point of the injury. If the spinal cord is completely fractured or compressed, the victim could be totally paralyzed for the rest of his or her life.
A spinal cord injury can completely disrupt every area of a victim’s life. Speak to a personal injury attorney at the Cossé Law Firm as soon as possible about your spinal cord injury. If your injury occurred as a result of someone else’s negligence, our attorneys may be able to recover compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Trial Attorney – With Over 20 Years of Product Liability Law Experience
Tangipahoa Parish Product Liability Lawyer – Representing the Best Interests of Consumers
- Chip Cossé is an award-winning attorney with over two decades of experience providing honest and aggressive legal representation to product liability injury victims.
- Over the last two decades, our lawyers have successfully recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients.
- The Cossé Law Firm is known as one of the best law firms in the state due to our commitment to serving the injured in Louisiana.
- See what it’s really like to work with our attorneys by reading the reviews right here on our website.
- When you’re ready, call to schedule a free consultation with a top lawyer on our team.
Product designers, manufacturers, and retailers have a responsibility to design, produce, and sell products that are safe to use. When one of these parties fails to fulfill this obligation, people who purchase and use the defective product may be injured. These victims have the legal right to file a product liability claim against the negligent party.
People who have been injured by defective products may be able to recover compensation for their medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. But, recovering compensation is never easy in a product liability case. Improve your chance of recovering compensation by working with an experienced personal injury attorney who knows the ins and outs of product liability law.
The attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm have over two decades of experience representing people who have been injured by defective products. Schedule a free consultation with our lawyers today to learn about your legal options.
Contact Us Today to Schedule A Free Consultation
If you have been injured, get in touch with the Cossé Law Firm today. Our attorneys are experienced in a number of different practice areas, including motor vehicle accidents, product liability claims, brain injury cases, and wrongful death. We are proud to provide legal services to clients in Tangipahoa Parish, St. Tammany Parish, New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and throughout the state of Louisiana. Get started by contacting us by phone at 504-588-9500 or sending us an email using the online form on our site.