Terrebonne Parish Personal Injury Lawyer – Helping the Injured Recover Compensation
- Chip Cossé is an award-winning attorney and member of the exclusive Million Dollar Advocates Forum, which recognizes lawyers who consistently win large verdicts for their clients.
- As one of the best law firms in Louisiana, the Cossé Law Firm is committed to recovering as much compensation as possible for our clients.
- Read the reviews on our website to learn more about the honest and aggressive legal representation provided by our attorneys.
- Discuss your legal options with a top lawyer at the Cossé Law Firm during a free consultation.
The law allows people who have been harmed due to the negligent acts of another person to file a personal injury claim in order to recover compensation for their injuries. Even though personal injury victims have a legal right to file a claim, there’s nothing in the law that states they must be compensated. In fact, compensation is never a guarantee in a personal injury claim.
If you have been injured because of another person’s negligent behavior, don’t take any chances by hiring an inexperienced attorney or attempting to represent yourself. Compensation cannot reverse the harm done by the defendant, but it can make life far less stressful for victims with injury-related expenses and losses. Let the experienced personal injury attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm fight for the compensation that you deserve. Learn more about how we can help by scheduling a free consultation with our team. Call us today at 504-588-9500 or fill out the form our website.
Lawyer – Fighting For Favorable Settlements and Verdicts For Car Accident Victims
Terrebonne Parish Car Accident Lawyer – Holding Reckless Drivers Accountable For Their Actions
- If you have been injured, it’s important to contact an honest and aggressive attorney who will fight for the compensation you deserve.
- The top attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm have helped car accident injury victims in Louisiana for over 20 years.
- Our lawyers take pride in spending one-on-one time with their clients.
- We are considered one of the best law firms in Louisiana—take a look at our reviews to find out why.
- Speak to an award-winning lawyer at our firm about your case during a free consultation.
Car accidents occur for a number of reasons. Some of the most common causes of car crashes include distracted drivers, drunk drivers, reckless driving, speeding, and inexperience. Anyone—even safe drivers—can be involved in a devastating car accident. Sometimes, the injuries sustained in a car accident heal within a matter of weeks or months. But, other car accident victims continue to suffer from their injuries for the rest of their lives. This could lead to significant medical expenses, which can be hard to pay if an injury prevents the victim from working. Many victims also experience a great deal of emotional pain after a crash as they struggle to deal with their injuries.
Life after an accident can be difficult, but the attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm can make it a little easier. Let our team of attorneys fight for compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Schedule a free consultation with the Cossé Law Firm today to learn more.
Law Firm – Committed to Helping Those Injured By Commercial Trucks
Terrebonne Parish Truck Accident Lawyer – Fighting For Compensation For the Injured
- There are many truck accident injury law firms in Louisiana, but none that are quite like the Cossé Law Firm.
- Our award-winning attorneys are committed to helping clients get back on their feet after an accident.
- We believe we are the best at what we do because our lawyers are truly passionate about helping others.
- Every client will receive honest legal advice and aggressive representation from their attorney.
- You don’t have to take our word for it—our reviews speak for themselves.
- Let a top lawyer in our office review your case for free today.
No matter how safely someone is driving, he or she could be hit by one of the many commercial trucks on the road at any moment. Due to its size and weight, being hit by a commercial truck is far more dangerous than being hit by another passenger vehicle. When it comes to truck accidents, there is no such thing as a fender bender.
The driver of the truck, along with the company that employs him or her, are often responsible for these tragic collisions. But sometimes, the fault lies with a manufacturer of one of the truck’s parts or the company that loaded the cargo onto the truck before it hit the road. Investigating the crash to determine who is liable is one of the many challenging aspects of a truck accident case. Since there is so much at stake, it’s important to work with an experienced truck accident attorney. Call the Cossé Law Firm to learn about your legal options now.
Legal Services – Offered By Compassionate and Knowledgeable Motorcycle Accident Victims
Terrebonne Parish Motorcycle Accident Lawyer – Putting Clients’ Needs First
- Chip Cossé is a compassionate attorney who has become known as one of the best personal injury lawyers in the state.
- At the Cossé Law Firm, our award-winning team of attorneys is ready to fight tirelessly to help victims recover the compensation they deserve.
- Every lawyer on our team is honest and aggressive, which is why we are one of the top law firms in town.
- See what clients think of our legal services by reading the reviews right here on our website.
Motorcyclists are at a much higher risk of suffering serious injuries than motorists are due to the fact that motorcycles do not have the same safety features as passenger vehicles. Even if a motorcyclist is wearing a helmet along with other safety gear, he can still be severely injured in the event of a collision. Some of the most common accidents that motorcyclists sustain include head trauma, spinal cord damage, broken or fractured bones, and extensive road rash. These injuries can continue to affect the victim for months or even years after the accident. Some victims may never fully recover from the injuries they sustained in a motorcycle accident.
There is no amount of money that can undo the damage caused by a motorcycle accident. However, motorcycle accident victims can recover compensation that can be used to cover their medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering by filing a personal injury claim. Contact the attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm to learn how we can help.
Civil Trial Attorney – Serving Brain Injury Victims For Over 20 Years
Terrebonne Parish Brain Injury Lawyer – With the Legal Resources to Handle Complex Cases
- The top attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm are committed to protecting the rights of the injured.
- Our award-winning lawyers have successfully recovered millions of dollars in compensation for clients.
- We work tirelessly to prove that we are one of the best law firms in the state of Louisiana.
- Clients know exactly what to expect when they work with an attorney on our team—honest legal advice and aggressive representation.
- Learn more about working with a lawyer at the Cossé Law Firm by reading the reviews on Yelp, Avvo, or our website.
A traumatic brain injury (TBI) can be classified as mild, moderate, or severe, depending on the location and amount of brain damage. Mild TBI victims may not lose consciousness, but they will suffer severe symptoms, such as headaches, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, mood swings, and confusion. Moderate and severe TBI victims will lose consciousness, and if they regain consciousness, they may have to spend months in physical therapy and rehabilitation before they can live independently.
TBI victims may need to temporarily or permanently leave their jobs in order to focus on their recovery. Medical bills will pile up—especially for victims with severe TBI injuries. The mental and physical side effects can cause victims to experience uncontrollable anxiety, anger, and depression. Fortunately, help may be available.
Speak to a personal injury attorney at the Cossé Law Firm today to discuss your case. Let our attorneys fight to recover compensation for the devasting brain injury that you sustained as a result of someone else’s negligence.
General Practice Attorney – Fighting to Maximize Compensation For Spinal Cord Injury Victims
Terrebonne Parish Spinal Cord Injury Lawyer – Working Tirelessly to Deliver the Best Results For the Injured
- If you have been injured, it’s strongly recommended that you contact a lawyer as soon as possible.
- As one of the top law firms in the state, our priorities are making sure that you receive the best medical care possible and the money that you deserve.
- The award-winning lawyers at the Cossé Law Firm always keep the client’s best interests in mind when fighting for compensation.
- Clients often leave glowing reviews to thank our attorneys for their honest and aggressive legal representation.
- Speak to an attorney at the Cossé Law Firm today to discuss your case and learn about your legal options.
Broken bones, bruises, and muscle sprains and strains typically heal over time. But, spinal cord injury victims may be forced to live with their injuries for the rest of their lives. For some people, this means living the rest of their lives without movement or feeling in various parts of their body.
Because this is such a serious injury, it’s not surprising that spinal cord injuries are incredibly expensive to treat. Victims will also need to temporarily or permanently stop working, which can severely affect their financial situation. A spinal cord injury can completely change a person’s life, which can cause the victim to experience a great deal of mental anguish.
Spinal cord injury victims may be able to recover compensation for their medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. Speak to an experienced and compassionate personal injury attorney at the Cossé Law Firm today to discuss your legal options.
Trial Attorney – Representing Clients Injured By Defective Products
Terrebonne Parish Product Liability Lawyer – Known For Winning Complex Defective Product Cases
- Chip Cossé is known for being an honest, yet aggressive attorney.
- Our award-winning lawyers give their clients personalized attention, which is why we are one of the best law firms in the state.
- Becoming a top law firm isn’t easy, but we’ve earned it—read the reviews on our website to find out how.
- Meet with a lawyer from our team to discuss your case during a free consultation—call or email our attorneys to set one up today.
Product liability is one area of personal injury law. These cases arise when someone who is using a product is injured due to a defect in the product’s design, production, or labeling. These victims deserve to be compensated for their injuries that occurred due to a designer’s or manufacturer’s negligence. But, recovering compensation in a product liability case is not as easy as it may seem.
It’s important to work with an experienced product liability attorney in order to seek justice against the negligent parties responsible for the product’s defect. A skilled attorney can gather evidence that is needed to prove liability and fight tirelessly for the compensation that you deserve. A number of challenging legal obstacles may arise in a product liability case, but an experienced attorney at the Cossé Law Firm will be able to overcome them with ease. Call our law office today at 504-588-9500 to schedule a free consultation regarding your case.
Schedule A Free Consultation Today
The experienced personal injury attorneys at the Cossé Law Firm work in a number of different practice areas, including auto accidents, product liability, spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, medical malpractice and other personal injury cases. We are not afraid to go up against insurance companies in order to recover damages for our clients. To learn more about our professional legal services or to ask questions about your case, please contact us by phone or fill out the online form on our site.